Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good News

Don't call him a Captain! Chris just found out yesterday he is Major Select. Congratulations, Chris! We are proud of you and so thankful for your hard work and dedication.




A little after I heard that good news I had the ultra sound for baby #4. The beauty of technology is that we can now embarrass our children long before they are even born.
I can never make these things out, however, while the ultrasound tech was taking measurements I did notice 2 long things with another long thing poking through, the baby quickly moved when he noticed what we were looking at. This photo is a little more difficult to make out but it does show us we are having another boy!




The boys are thrilled and one day when Faith realizes she won't have to share her dollies she will be thrilled, too!



Here is his precious face. What a dear sight and motivation to get through the second half of this pregnancy. I am due September 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you on all counts! Good work Chris! Very exciting that you are having another boy too! Love technology these days...very precious to see the face so early!

    ReplyDelete