Thursday, January 5, 2012

End of 2011 photos


We were able to visit family in North Carolina and Georgia over Thanksgiving. Aunt Krissy and the girls came to visit in December. We had a great time making gingerbread houses and playing games. Santa paid us a visit. And I continue to fall in love with these dear faces every day, thought I'd share a few of my favorites
Channing 3 months





Libby and Allison in Salisbury

Kids with Hannah playing in the NC leaves

 Chris with his brother Curt in Georgia

 Channing and I with Grandma, Aunt Angie and new baby cousin Max!

Faith with cousin Hudson. Who needs toys?!
Fun with Krissy, Jessica, Erica and Amanda


Faith eating cookies on our bed!



Faith 23 months

Christmas presents unwrapped

Handsome look-a-likes


Ethan 5

Dylan 7


Look-a-likes Faith and Jessica

Chris had his first TDYa few weeks after we moved in.
These words came to mind while I was taking a break for myself while he was gone.

Today was a good day
I didn't scream or shout
managed to take the garbage out

Kids ate breakfast lunch and dinner
I may even look a little thinner

Gave the kids their money for last week's chores
I must even admit to missing Chris's snores

Life without him is a bit harder
but building a bookshelf on my own made me feel smarter

Bought Christmas presents though just a few
Even remembered scotch tape so this year I won't have to use glue!

Kissed a baby, tickled a son
had some laughs even though
 during cops and robbers I got shot by a gun

Did the laundry even spraid for a stain
Remembered the fabric softner and our clothes smell like rain

 Now Ethan is hungry...Oh man!
Obviously I must drop everything
I guess its not much...just this crayon

So I guess I'll have to get off my rear
Darn it, I was rather liking it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment