We ended up taking the family to Benihana for dinner and that was a riot. We were all totally entertained and Ethan thinks he found his future profession! It was a great way to celebrate with the family.
The following night my dear friends took me out for dinner at Sweetwater and then we headed to SweetFrog for dessert. They must know I like sweets! I can't remember the last time I have laughed that much and that loud! They are all so much fun to be around and they are all sweeter than any food... or frog for that matter! My birthday was double the "sweet" of 16 in more ways than one! The Lord has blessed me in so many ways and I am so grateful for the family and friends that I have!
![]() |
| Can you believe our waiter got all of the kids to look at the same time?! |
| Thanks girls! Would you believe me if I told you they are even more beautiful on the inside?! |

No comments:
Post a Comment