Yay! I'm finally catching up with the times. Though this has been quite a challenge for me, and you'll have to excuse my obnoxiously
large family photo, it gives me a great opportunity to become a little more savvy in preserving our family memories.
We've had a fun time getting geeked up for Easter and are anticipating the upcoming festivities of Easter Weekend and the wonderful feeling celebrating the life, atonement, and the resurrection of our Saviour fills us with inside. I inherited from a wise woman, Robyn Stephen, a marvelous 12 Days of Easter Tradition. The 12th egg gives me chills and tears well up as we open it and find it empty on Easter Sunday. 
Faith grabbed two eggs put them in her basket. Promptly took the eggs out and threw them back on the ground and threw her basket in the other direction and walked away!
Maybe she expected them to sing to her or something. Clearly she's above things like this at the moment.
Like mother like daughter! Who said diamonds are a girl's best friend?! Honestly, I don't care. But the saying ought to be up
dated. Chocolate is a girl's best friend and Faith has learned this at an early age. But perhaps chocolate is a little too friendly...
Chris keeps himself busy and now that I think about it, this must be his way of avoiding diaper duty. In any case he has been putting up a play fort for the kids in his spare time. He has done so well even after the first part he worked on was blown over and broken by 70mph winds! We received the replacement parts and now its almost complete! Please come play!

Faith and Ethan are my pantry raiders and I'm always wondering what they are going to come out with.
She is also learning how to more properly take care of baby doll. She will still drag her by the foot at times but at least now she's tending to baby's hygienic needs. I plan on having her fully trained to do diaper duty for our next little one. Ha! I wish. I'm still training Chris.
welcome to the blogging world, carolyn!! very cute post! we'd love to get together...as soon as it warms up (and dries up--ugh!).
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family!! So glad we can stay in the loop and know what's going on in the wonderful Conover Family. We love you guys and miss ya. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a ton of fun at the Egg Hunt and what a fun playset--wish we could join you. It's 92 degrees here and it's only April. Talk to you soon!
Hi Carolyn! My Dad (Glenn) gave us your blog address. It was fun to see the cute pictures of your family. I can't believe how much Ethan reminds me of Chris when he was little.
ReplyDeleteGrandma says...This is really cool. Glad I am too old to start one and can just enjoy my kids' blogs. Cute, cute pictures- they just make me laugh, my grandkids are sooooooooo cute. Baby Conover is very handsome too- we are excited for his birthday Sept 1, 2011. What a beautiful family... we love you. Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteWhatever, mom. You should start a blog and just post pictures of you and dad at the pool or the
ReplyDeletebeach every day...lol. You could showcase your flea market finds :)
What a darling family you have and so much fun reading your blog
ReplyDelete