Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catching up

Happy Mother's Day to our dear moms! Chris and I have been so blessed by our mothers. These are my favorite pictures of them. I have these framed with something I cross stitched for my mom years ago for Mother's Day that says, "To my Mother, may my life reflect the life you live, and my love repay the love you give." I couldn't say it better myself and I hope to someday fulfill the potential these two wonderful women have given me.

































I had such a nice Mother's Day this year. The boys were so sweet. Ethan had a Mother's Day program at preschool on Friday and sang some precious songs and acted in a small play. His gift to me was a darling print out of what he thinks about me. I asked Dylan the same questions so

I could see what he thinks too.

My Mom is...

funniest when.. she tickles me. (Dylan:when she laughs at Ethan)

Prettiest when..forever. (Dylan: when we are going to church.)

Quietest when... the baby sleeps. (Dylan:when she's reading her book on the couch.)

Cooks the best when... she cooks. (Dylan: when she cooks dinner)

Happiest when... always. (Dylan:when we do something good.)

Nicest when.. forever. (Dylan:she's always nice.)

Loves it when.. I listen to her. (Dylan:when its Mother's Day.)

Scared when.. something scares her. (Dylan:when Faith gets hurt.)

Smartest when... I do something. (Dylan: whenever.)




Ethan has said a few other laughable things this month. "Mom, do we call it spring because that's when we turn the spring..klers on?" And "Mom, why can't I marry Faith again?" He's so cute.







Dylan cracked me up last night with his response to my worsening sciatica, "Mom, you look like a limping alien." Ethan quickly followed with, "Get me some milk, alien." We had our laughs during dinner.It is simply too much to ask to get Faith to look at the camera and smile at the same time, so I take what I can get. She's still cute.

Project from Lowes the boys made for me with the flowers they made at Primary on Sunday.







The kids have really been enjoying the outdoors and I've been enjoying having them there.




























Happy Birthday, Daddy! We celebrated Chris's birthday on the 28th of April. Went out for dinner and had a nice day.




























Just when Dylan was beginning to resemble Nanny McPhee, he had daddy pull out his loose tooth when we got to the restaurant. Dylan considered this another "double special"since the tooth fairy came on dad's birthday.

Dylan attempting to look like Nanny McPhee.









































































No comments:

Post a Comment